For over two decades, Alexa has honed her communications, leadership and project management skills. She approaches her work with passion and becomes deeply engaged in clients, causes and projects.
- Smarts and experience. Alexa has been an entrepreneur for over a decade and has used social media and content to drive her success.
- Knowledge. Alexa brings a depth of knowledge in a number of industries including startups, food, restaurant, hospitality and publishing.
- Clarity and honesty. Alexa is able to cut through the noise in order to see and articulate the problem before she sets out to find a solution. She’s honest and willing to challenge the status quo. Not known for beating around the bush, Alexa is not afraid of hard questions and levelling with clients.
- Makers perspective. With her proven track-record of creating content and developing communities, Alexa approaches content strategy with a makers eye.
- Extensive social network following and a proven track-record of creating content and developing communities.
- Creative problem-solving. Alexa has an ability to see solutions where others don’t. She’s able to both problem-solve and bring a vision to life
- Process-orientation. Alexa defines processes, optimises existing process and is able to lead though process.
- Leadership. Alexa inspires others and ignites people to take action. She is widely recognised as an approachable coach and is an active mentor.
- Results-focused. Alexa delivers tangible results and ROI from programs and activities.
- Alexa is a strong advocate for the consumer. She plans and executes consumer and audience-centric strategies.